SCSISSD is a subsidiary of Solid State Disk Limited (SSDL) the Industrial Division of the Reactive Groups SSD Division.
The Reactive Group, UK have been designing, manufacturing, selling and supporting data storage and networking products since 1989.
The Group currently has two distinct focuses: - OEM distribution (direct franchise) agreements for top-tier flash manufacturers. Reactive also manufacture legacy emulation storage solutions for the defence, aerospace, telecom and, media industries, this includes service and maintenance support of tape, disk and optical emulation products.
As a privately owned, knowledge-driven organisation, Reactive Group prides itself on attention to our clients detailed demands and continually aims to meet these demands within budget and within time frames. Reactive are an ISO 9001:2015 and Nato NCage certified supplier we can guarantee the highest levels of expertise, professionalism, and care.
Solid State Disks Ltd (SSD), UK the Industrial Division of the Reactive Groups SSD Division applies leading edge technologies and design methodologies to meet the stringent requirements of customised disk and tape storage and solutions.
Reactive Groups SSD Division specialises in high performance, industrial grade & extended temperature range solutions and offer an extensive range of products for OEM customers including solid state drives, mobile connectivity and data collection. The list of manufacturers SSD are distributors of includes (among others):- Apro SanDisk, Smart Modular, Transcend & Innodisk.
In October 2000 Tiger Technology Ltd was acquired. Tiger is a specialist company in Advance data storage in the Military storage products. Through this acquisition, Reactive gained the ability to designed and build bespoke solid state disk storage and tape emulators for legacy computer installations many of which are installed in NATO, telecom, audio and military environments.
The SCSIFLASH drive offers OEM’s Legacy SCSI support for ageing SCSI drives which are still needing support out in the field. The SCSIFLASH drive is designed, manufactured & supported through our head office in Reading, UK aiding critical SCSI obsolescence and 'Through Life Support' (TLS) services. Global sales are supported through partners in USA, Europe and Asia.
Arraid LLC, Data Storage Solutions, USA also part of the Reactive Group is ARRAID LLC, based in Phoenix, AZ, USA. Arraid manufactures solid state drop in replacements for SMD, HISI, HPIB, MAC, OMTI, Pertec, XMD protocols, and several other legacy drive replacements including SCSI-1 and SCSI-2 and floppy disk drives offering complete Reactive Groups ‘Through Life Support’ system solutions. Solid State Disks Ltd and ARRAID own ‘design in and manufacturing’ solutions have included projects such as:
- Multiple telecom installations both to Telecom OEM’s ( direct vendor relationship ) and maintenance support organisations. Platforms including AMD, DSM100, Ericsson, Alcatel, Siemens EWSD, Alcatel-Lucent (5ESS, S12, DACS)
- Hermes disk emulator in conjunction with BA Systems and the Greek Army
- Watchman radar 8inch disk and floppy emulators in conjunction with Alenia Marconi
- Program loading tape-drive emulator for Nimrod surveillance aircraft in conjunction with BAE
- SCSI bridge emulator for Aircraft simulators with BAE, CAE & Boeing (direct vendor relationship)
- Flash disk supply for Nimrod aircraft direct to the MOD
- Supply of disk emulators for Legacy DPS6 computer for British Energy Heysham
- SCSI to Compact Flash Bridge for numerous other systems including Rosemount RS3, MX-OPEN, Applied Materials, HP 1000, HP 1000 A Series, HP 9000 series 500, HP 9000 series 800, HP 9000 series, Encore, Evans & Sutherland, DEC VAX, Cannon, Honeywell Measurex & OMTI.
ISO 9001:2015 and Nato NCage certified
We can guarantee the highest levels of expertise, professionalism, and care.
Over 29 years' experience in the design of data storage emulation systems, continually exceeding our clients expectations.
ISO 9001 quality management system to ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services.
We have sales offices and agents around the world. These offices will be pleased to help with any commercial and technical questions.
Dedicate support engineers to help our customers gain the maximum performance and value from our products.