3.5” SCSI 50 PIN NARROW HARD DISK Drive
The legacy store disk drives easily get replaced by SCSIFLASH/ CF2SCSI 3.5” Scsi 50 pin Hard Disk Drive Emulator which operates with the help of SCSI-1, SASI, or SCSI-2 drives.CF2SCSI Datasheet
- Scsi 50 Pin adaptor supports 3.5” 50 pin SCSI SSD Drive / 68 pin SCSI Solid State Drive/ 3.5” 50 Pin SCSI Solid State Drive.
- Compact Flash Media IS converted by Small format PCB appearing as a SCSI Device on a SCSI Bus of the host.
- Any large sized device with adaptor or 3.5” Scsi Hard Drive disk IS replaced by 3.5” form factor PCB.
- With the use of same mountings, it will fit in a 3.5” SCSI Hard drive disk slot.
- Allows 256GB (MLC) and 64GB (SLC) CF Cards attached to the SCSI Bus.
- The device will be seen as any emulation’s hard drive disk by the SCSI host.
- Using ONLY 5V, the low power board has a push button user interface and an optional add-on display.
- Field upgradable microcode via integral comport.
- If required, one can use optional integration support.
Board size: 3.5” Form factor – 3.75”x 5.5”.
Compact Flash: For Type 1 & 2 cards Standard 3M header.
Supported CF Capacities: ~ up to 256GB (MLC) for removable drive and non mission critical applications and up to 64GB (SLC) for fixed disk heavy read/write mission critical applications.
Power: CF Requirement + 5 Volts only @ 0.8 Watt (Typical)
Power connector: SCSI 50 pin DIL 0.1” Connector. Standard Disk drive type SCSI-1 and 2 Compatible.
Transfer rate of SCSI: 10Mbytes/second.
SCSI Connector: 3.5” SCSI 50 pin Hard Drive/3.5” SCSI 50 pin Solid State Drive/ 50/68 pin adaptor supported 68 pin SCSI Solid State Drive.
Optional LCD Display: externally mounted push button 2x16 backlit display for SCSI set-up, real time diagnostics and real time activity display.
RS232 Serial Port Comport for real time diagnostics and microcode load.
3.5" SCSI 50 Pin Narrow SSD
3.5" SCSI 68-Pin Narrow SSD
3.5" SCSI 50-Pin Narrow Solid State Drive
3.5" SCSI 68-Pin Narrow Solid State Drive
Bespoke Emulation Solutions
We have a team of highly expert and experienced person who has a firm command on the designing of data storage emulation systems. We can develop a system as per your requirements and help you with an emulation solution that helps in upgrading capabilities and ensuring computer system reliability.Get in Touch