- Proprietary FPGA and industrial grade (SLC) CompactFlash technology are combined allowing the solid state SCSI 80 pin drive to appear on the host’s SCSI bus as a SCSI device.
- The SCSIFLASH 3.5” 80 pin Disk Drive Emulator is form fit designed allowing the same mounting points to be used.
- Allows attachment of CF Cards from 1GB to 256GB with the SCSI bus.
- The device can be configured to be seen as any SCSI 80 pin disk drive by the SCSI host.
- Using only 5V the SCSIFlash drive offers low power.
- Field upgradable microcode via integral comport.
- If required, Reactive or a Reactive partner can offer optional integration support.
Board size: 3.5” Form factor – 3.75”x5.5”.
Compact Flash: Standard 3M header for Type 1 & 2 cards.
CF Capacities Supported: ~ up to 256GB (MLC) for removable drive and non mission critical applications and up to 64GB (SLC) for fixed disk heavy read/write mission critical applications.
Power: 5 Volts only @ 0.8 Watt (Typical) + CF requirement.
Power connector: Standard Disk drive type SCSI-1 and 2 Compatible. 80 pin Connector.
SCSI transfer rate: 10Mbytes/second.
ComPort for microcode load and real time diagnostics.
3.5” SCSI 80pin SSD replacement for 3.5” 2.5”
Seagate: ST318405LC, ST336607LC, ST39204LC, ST936701LC
Example drop in replacements - Other 3.5” 80pin SCSI Disk drive models supported
3.5” Solid State 80pin SCSI Disk replacement
3.5” 80pin SCSI Solid State Disk
Bespoke Emulation Solutions
We have a team of highly expert and experienced person who has a firm command on the designing of data storage emulation systems. We can develop a system as per your requirements and help you with an emulation solution that helps in upgrading capabilities and ensuring computer system reliability.Get in Touch