The SCSIFLASH 2.5 SCSI Hard Drive disk 50 pin emulator/CF2SCSI replaces legacy storage disk drives. It is imperative to note that it operates with SCSI-1, SASI and SASI-2 drives.Datasheet of CF2SCSI (available upon request)
- Proprietary FPGA and industrial grade (SLC) CompactFlash technology are combined replacing the original 2.5 Scsi Hard Drive with the 2.5” solid state SCSI 50 pin drive.Capacities 1GB to 256GB.
- The device can be configured to be seen as any 2.5” SCSI 50 pin hard disk drive by the SCSI host.
- Using only 5V the SCSIFlash drive offers low power.
- Field upgradable microcode via integral comport.
- If required, Reactive or a Reactive partner can offer optional integration support.
Board size: 2.5” Form factor – 2.8”x3.9”.
Compact Flash: Standard 3M header for Type 1 & 2 cards.
CF Capacities Supported: ~ up to 256GB (MLC) for removable drive and non mission critical applications and up to 64GB (SLC) for fixed disk heavy read/write mission critical applications.
Power: 5 Volts only @ 0.8 Watt (Typical) + CF requirement.
Power connector: Standard 2.5 Scsi Hard Disk drive type SCSI-1 and 2 Compatible. 50 pin SCSI DIL 0.1” Connector.
SCSI transfer rate: 10Mbytes/second.
Comport for microcode load and real time diagnostics.
2.5” SCSI 50 Pin SSD replacement for 2.5 SCSI HARD DRIVE
Example drop in replacements - Other 2.5” models supported
2.5” 50 Pin SCSI SSD replacement Fujitsu M2706SAM
2.5” 50 Pin SCSI SSD replacement 2.5” Toshiba MK2428FB
Custom Emulation Solutions
We have an in house team of highly experienced technical engineers, based in both the US & UK who have an in-depth knowledge of legacy data storage systems. We can develop a full replacement system as per your requirements or offer support in developing and creating an custom emulation that extends the life of the legacy computer.Get in Touch