The SCSIFLASH 2.5 SCSI Hard Drive disk 50 pin emulator/CF2SCSI replaces legacy storage disk drives. It is imperative to note that it operates with SCSI-1, SASI and SASI-2 drives.Datasheet of CF2SCSI (available upon request)
- Proprietary FPGA and industrial grade (SLC) CompactFlash technology are combined replacing the original 2.5 Scsi Hard Drive with the 2.5” solid state SCSI 50 pin drive.Capacities 1GB to 256GB.
- The device can be configured to be seen as any 2.5” SCSI 50 pin hard disk drive by the SCSI host.
- Using only 5V the SCSIFlash drive offers low power.
- Field upgradable microcode via integral comport.
- If required, Reactive or a Reactive partner can offer optional integration support.
Board size: 2.5” Form factor – 2.8”x3.9”.
Compact Flash: Standard 3M header for Type 1 & 2 cards.
CF Capacities Supported: ~ up to 256GB (MLC) for removable drive and non mission critical applications and up to 64GB (SLC) for fixed disk heavy read/write mission critical applications.
Power: 5 Volts only @ 0.8 Watt (Typical) + CF requirement.
Power connector: Standard Hard Disk drive type SCSI-1 and 2 Compatible. SCSI 50 pin DIL 0.1” Connector.
SCSI transfer rate: 10Mbytes/second.
Comport for microcode load and real time diagnostics.
2.5” SCSI 50 Pin SSD replacement for 2.5 SCSI HARD DRIVE
Example drop in replacements - Other 2.5” models supported
2.5” SCSI 50 Pin SSD replacement Fujitsu M2706SAM
2.5” SCSI 50 Pin SSD replacement 2.5” Toshiba MK2428FB
Bespoke Emulation Solutions
We have a team of highly expert and experienced person who has a firm command on the designing of data storage emulation systems. We can develop a system as per your requirements and help you with an emulation solution that helps in upgrading capabilities and ensuring computer system reliability.Get in Touch