3.5” SCSI PC Card 50-Pin Replacement
SCSI SSD Replacement for SCSI PC Card Drives.
Varying frame/ enclosure options available (3.5”, 5.25”, Enclosure & bespoke design) allowing complete form, fit & function.CF2SCSI Datasheet (available upon request)
- 3.5” SCSI PC Card fixed disk 50-Pin replacement.
- CompactFlash media gets converted by small format PCB appearing on a host’s SCSI bus as a SCSI device.
- Any 3.5” disk drive or adaptor or inclusive larger drives full height drive are replaced by 3.5” form factor drive
- By using same mountings, 3.5” disk slot is used offering true 'form, fit function' where it fits perfectly.
- Allows attachment of CF Cards from 1GB to 256GB with the SCSI bus.
- The device will be seen as any emulation’s disk drive by the SCSI host.
- Using only 5V only the low power board has a push button user interface and an optional add-on display.
- Field upgradable microcode via integral comport.
- If required, one can use optional integration support for 3.5” SCSI PC CARD 50-PIN REPLACEMENT.
Board size: 3.5” Form factor – 3.75”x5.5”.
Compact Flash: for type 1 & 2 cards Standard 3M header.
CF Capacities Supported: ~ For non-mission critical applications and removable drive ~ up to 256GB (MLC) and for fixed disk heavy write/read mission critical applications up to 64GB (SLC).
Power: CF Requirement + 5 volts only @ 0.8 Watt (Typical)
Power connector: 50 pin DIL 0.1” connector. Standard disk drive type SCSI-1 and 2 Compatible.
SCSI transfer rate: 10Mbytes/second.
SCSI Connector: 3.5” 50 pin SCSI PC Cards / 3.5” 50 pin SCSI PC Card Driver / 68 pin SCSI PC Card Drive also supported with 50/68 pin adaptor.
LCD Display: (optional) 2X16 backlit display with push button (mounted externally) for SCSI set-up , Comport for real time diagnostics and microcode load.
Real-time activity display, SCSI set-up and real-time diagnostics.
RS232 Serial Port for real time diagnostics and microcode load.
3.5" SCSI 50-Pin Narrow SSD PC Card replacement
3.5" SCSI 50-Pin Narrow Solid State Drive
3.5" SCSI 68-Pin Narrow PC Card Solid State Drive replacement
Custom Emulation Solutions
We have an in house team of highly experienced technical engineers, based in both the US & UK who have an in-depth knowledge of legacy data storage systems. We can develop a full replacement system as per your requirements or offer support in developing and creating an custom emulation that extends the life of the legacy computer.Get in Touch