3.5” SCSI Floppy Drive 50-Pin Replacement
These CF Cards are up to 256GB (MLC) and 64GB (SLC) and allow the TEAC SCSI Floppy emulator to attach and identify the drive to the SCSI Bus. The host computer sees it as a floppy disk drive. Several other Teac SCSI floppy drives are emulated by SCSI Bridge and can be programmed with specific host systems requirements.SCSIFLASH Datasheet
- Compact Flash Media is converted by small format PCB appearing on a Host’s SCSI bus as a SCSI device.
- Any 3.5” or 5 ¼” Teac SCSI Floppy Drive Emulator are replaced by 3.5” form factor PCB.
- By using the same mountings, 3.5” disk slot is used and it fits perfectly.
- Allows attachment of CF Cards from 1GB to 256GB with the SCSI bus.
- The device will be seen as any emulation’s disk drive by the SCSI host.
- Using only 5V the low power board has a push button user interface and an optional add-on display.
- Field upgradable microcode via integral comport.
- If required, one can use optional integration support for 3.5” SCSI FLOPPY DRIVE 50-PIN REPLACEMENT.
Board size: 3.5” Form factor – 3.75”x5.5”.
Compact Flash: For Type 1 & 2 cards Standard 3M header.
CF Capacities Supported:~ For non mission critical applications and removable drive ~ up to 256GB (MLC) and for fixed disk heavy write/read mission critical applications up to (SLC) 64GB.
Power: CF Requirement + 5 Volts only @ 0.8 Watt (Typical)
Power connector: 50 pin DIL 0.1” Connector. Standard Disk drive type SCSI-1 and 2 Compatible. USB comport for real time diagnostics and microcode load.
Transfer rate of SCSI: 10Mbytes/second.
LCD Display: (optional) 2X16 backlit display with push button (mounted externally) for SCSI set-up , Real-time activity display, SCSI set-up and real-time diagnostics.
Programmable to Emulate any other Teac SCSI Floppy Drive emulator.
RS232 Serial Port for microcode load and real time diagnostics.
FC-1, FD-235HS, FD-235HS-309, FD-235HS-701, FD-235HS-711, FD-235HS-715, FD-235HS-806, FD-235HS-911, FD-235HS-915, FD-235HS-1011, FD-235HS-1101, FD-235HS-1111, FD-235HS-1112, FD-235HS-1125
Custom Emulation Solutions
We have an in house team of highly experienced technical engineers, based in both the US & UK who have an in-depth knowledge of legacy data storage systems. We can develop a full replacement system as per your requirements or offer support in developing and creating an custom emulation that extends the life of the legacy computer.Get in Touch